sábado, 20 de junio de 2015

INSPIRACIÓN DE VERANO

Have you ever dream about the perfect summer? I do, I love to get lost in the beautiful beaches of the Caribean and Mediterranean Coast. 

This Summer is all about being fresh, inspired, and TAN. Take a Look of my summer inspiration tags.


This Summer we will need to have a super descomplicated and fashionable Look, the braids are a Hit for this warm weader you can combine them with a ponytail.


Black and white stripes are IN for the summer wear them in a very fresh way, you can use them with a jean short and you will look FANTASTIC.


Have you hear about Flash Tattos??? They are the best accesories for the beach this days.


Do you like Jumpsuits? this one is the best gypsi style you can get. 

I hope you enjoy reading my Fashion Collage Summer Inspiration Review


With Love


MV

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario